Last Updated: 9/21/2017 4:10 PM
Stunning pool home in La Fontaine! Driving up to the home you will see a custom paver driveway and pristine landscaping. As you walk in you will be greeted by a large great room with a newly updated granite fireplace, formal dining room and living room. The large open kitchen features new quartz counter tops and energy efficient appliances. The master bedroom has new sliding doors that lead out onto the floating deck. The master bath features a double vanity, whirlpool tub and separate shower. There are 3 additional large bedrooms and guest bath that round out the inside. The third bathroom is off of the newly screened patio, which leads out to the heated gunite pool featuring a waterfall. The backyard is beautifully landscaped and is perfect for entertaining guests.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stucco Siding, Vinyl
2,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Split Plan, First Floor Bedroom, Tray Ceiling
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Walk-In Closet, Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Oven, Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Storm Window
- Gas Burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Crown Molding, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Wallpaper, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Stucco, Vinyl
- Deck, Enclosed
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Gunite, Heated, In-ground, Community Pool, Private
- Lot Dimensions
- Resid Single Family
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lawn Pump, Gazebo, Garage. Corner, County Road, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
From Hwy 98 turn south on Rue La Fontaine (La Fontaine Subdivision), Home is the first house on your left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $279,900
Median sold price $240,218
Days On Market 119
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: Xome-Navarre Area BOR