Welcome to one of the largest homes in Highfield with a first floor master suite in this conveniently located community neighboring the St. Davids Golf Club. Enter the front door to the 2 story foyer and you will notice the large living room (currently being used as a dining room) with bookcases and a gas fireplace. The kitchen with a large breakfast area and gas fireside family room is an open concept. The stacked washer and dryer are on the first floor The second floor has 2 generous sized bedrooms, each with it's own bath. There are 2 fabulous decks - one on each floor. A good sized partially finished basement has plenty of room for living and storage plus a new cedar closet. There is a 2 car attached garage & plenty of quest parking. The location is very close to Wayne, shopping at King of Prussia, transportation and major arteries. Highfield is an enclave of single family homes that i, s not limited to 55+,but does not allow Owners to restrict the use of the yard as it is owned & maintained by the Association.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water
3,357 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
150 Amps, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,757 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Gravel.
- Deck, Balcony
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $724,900
Median Sold Price $561,050
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS