**Delayed Showings until 3/10. More than 2,800 sq. ft. of living space that includes 3-4 bedrooms and 4 baths! Situated on a corner lot at the entrance of a cul-de-sac in one on Londonderryâs most desirable areas. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, excellent cabinet space, movable island, and an eat-in area outlined by beautiful in-laid tile. Move seamlessly from the kitchen to an open-concept living room that features natural light, hardwood floor, cathedral ceiling and gas fireplace. Hardwood floors continue throughout the first floor in both the dining room and home office (which could be used as an off-kitchen play area). The first floor also has a 1/2 bath and laundry. Simply step from the kitchen through a sliding glass door and enjoy an over-sized composite deck leading to a large private side yard, back yard, and firepit. The lower level features a family room/media room, bar area, possible 4th bedroom (for guests, teens or in-laws), Â¾ bath and storage area. Itâs great space â“ use it to fit your needs. Upstairs youâll find 2 bedrooms and a full bath in the hallway as well as a master bedroom. New carpet was installed throughout the entire upstairs in February. The spacious master bedroom features an en-suite master bath and walk-in closet. Attached and heated 2-car garage, Central Air, Built-in Dehumidifier and Home Warranty for all major systems and appliances effective through May 2019. Central Londonderry location for commuters!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
Public Sewer, Private Sewer System, Septic
2,873 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
MATTHEW THORNTON ELEM
LONDONDERRY MIDDLE SCHOOL
LONDONDERRY SENIOR HS
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Office, Media
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,136 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 737 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkup, Concrete, Finished, Full, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Gas Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $405,000
Median sold price $323,200
Days On Market 99
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England