Last Updated: 11/21/2017 3:30 PM
Virtually new, this immaculate 3-bedroom colonial is ready for its new owners! Located in a quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood and just minutes from Route 102 allowing easy access to all amenities. The floor plan is open concept with gleaming hardwood floors and ceramic tile throughout the first floor. Bright eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar make this kitchen perfect for preparing meals and entertaining! Family room large enough for over-sized furniture and flat screen tv. Crown molding throughout the first floor, tray ceilings in the dining room with large windows that offer plenty of natural light. Half bath and convenient separate laundry room also on the 1st floor. Hardwood stairs with new runner lead you to the 3 large bedrooms upstairs all having like new carpet. Large master bedroom has an oversized walk-in dressing closet and the master bath has 2 vanities, jetted tub and separate shower. Central air to keep you cool on those hot summer nights and blinds for privacy on most windows throughout the home. Clean, dry basement can serve many purposes in the future such as office space, playroom, gym, storage, etc. Manageable back yard abuts conservation land offering you privacy and leaving you time to entertain family and friends on the weekends. There are no association fees associated with this home. Public roads are maintained by the town and Hampstead Water Supply is the public water source.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Community Water, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
Private Sewer System, Septic
2,168 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, 200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,168 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Walkup, Concrete, Partial, Entrance Inside, Storage
- Guest Facilities
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Off Street.
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Easements.