Last Updated: 11/19/2017 12:25 PM
This captivating stone house will steal your heart-right out of the pages of our country's history yet updated for today's living--this pre-revolutionary Moravian style home boasts 3 stone fireplaces one of which is a kitchen cooking fireplace- walk in and feel the preserved, rustic simple charm and ambiance of the Moravian architecture-- hand hewn beams and wood/stone floors through out the home, plaster and stone walls, newer windows with deep sills, newer septic, newer wood stove. The home abounds in shelving for your books and treasures. You will enjoy the mountain views and the rural setting. Close to many recreational facilities, boating, skiing, biking, fishing, hiking.A wonderful large 45x20 exterior building/studio has many uses.-THIS WELL CARED FOR HISTORIC HOME IS BEING SOLD IN "AS IS" CONDITION
Single Family, Colonial
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Utility Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration unit
- Wood, Stone
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Dining Room, Family Room, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Window Treatment, Smoke Alarm, Track Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Workshop, Out Building, Sidewalks. Corner, Open, Wooded.