Spectacular views of the Ocean. This custom 3000 sq ft colonial is situated so there is a large private backyard with pavers and grass. Plenty of room for outdoor entertaining. Only one home from the Sea Girt boardwalk! Features include a front porch and balconies on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The kitchen has a tile floor and the rest of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd levels have hardwood floors. Enjoy meals in the formal Dining Rm, eat-in-kitchen or at the granite breakfast bar/ center island. Additional features include 2 - zone heat and central air, central vacuum, lawn sprinkler system, partially finished basement with entertainment area. The master bedroom includes a full bath, walk-in closet and sitting room. Plenty of off st parking plus a 2 car garage.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Thermal Window, Screened
- 1. Ceramic, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Balcony, Window Blinds, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio, Open
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Ocean, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 x 150
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Outside Shower, Sliding Glass Door. Ocean Front.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,124,499
Median Sold Price $1,395,000
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 91.4%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS