Home tastefully remodeled, with open flow, large country eat in kitchen. Kitchen and bath have nice touch of Wains Coating & Crown moldings. Hardwood floors in Living room and downstairs bedrooms. Spacious family room with wood burning stove; saves on heating bills! Newer furnace and hot water heater. Much sought after oversized finished attached 2 car Garage; unusual for this price range. Extra storage in loft/ attic above garage. Level fenced in lot including parking area, with slide gate. Plenty of parking.. Basement waiting to be finished. Convenient to major highways Rt 46, 80, 15 and mass transit, to NYC. Easy access to shopping malls and restaurants. Public sewer and water. Move right in.
Single Family, Cape Cod
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Utility Room
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave Oven
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Walkout, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood Stove, Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Finished Garage, 2 Car Garage, Off Street, On Street.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Metal Fence, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Irregular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $389,000
Median Sold Price $339,750
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS