Sought after Osborn Island where boating and fishing abound, located moments to the bay, is where you will find this elevated 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home! This fantastic floor plan is filled with natural light perfect for handling family events and living comfortably. Featuring spacious living room, dining room family room, kitchen with breakfast bar, open floor plan leading to a beautiful back deck overlooking the water and blue sky. Expansive master suite with 2 walk-in closets and a master bath with jetted tub, dual sinks a great escape after a long day on the bay. Not to be missed 2 car garage, screened in porch, shed, stoned landscaping. A wonderful place to start your summer memories!
Single Family, Contemporary, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 65 x 100
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Dock, Shed, Sliding Glass Door. Lagoon Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $234,950
Median sold price $170,000
Days On Market 153
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS