Located on the 13th fairway of the Jack Nicklaus signature golf course at Pinehurst Country Club #9, formerly National Golf Club, is this all brick home. 4 bedrooms, 3 car garage, and all the space and upgrades you could want are right here. The large master bedroom (23 x 17) with two walk-in closets, separate vanities, huge shower and garden tub has access to the 43 x 12 covered porch that overlooks the golf course. There is another private bedroom on the first floor with its own patio and bathroom, then two more large bedrooms upstairs with bathrooms and a living area complete with small refrigerator, sink and storage area, perfect for guests or large families. There is plenty of storage with walk in attic space. The kitchen has an island, gas cook top, pot filler, double oven, and
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
4,923 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,923 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Office, Utility Room
- Split Plan, First Floor Master Bedroom, Master BR with Closet
- Fireplace, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,923 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Bottled Gas
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Disabled Parking, Golf Cart Parking.
- Front Porch, Patio, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Course, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $332,624
Median Sold Price $256,000
Days On Site 136
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: NCPINE - Pinehurst - Southern Pines Area Assoc