Beautifully maintained 4 BR 2.5 Bath home in desirable Marlboro Meadows. Beautiful front doors lead you into this center hall colonial which features French doors to LR, brick fireplace in FR with built-ins and bow window, newer kitchen with stainless steel appliances & granite counters all leading to magnificent private backyard with 2 level deck, overhang for shade and fenced inground pool. Some other amenities this home features are newer baths, recessed lighting, chair rail, crown molding, wood and ceramic flooring, newer windows, siding, roof and a full partially finished basement. Whirlpool tub in Main Bath AS IS. American Home Shield home warranty is also included. Great location with shopping, schools and transportation nearby.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Living Room
- Floor - W/W Carpet
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Laminate, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Double Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Ceramic, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Built-Ins, Window Blinds, Attic Storage, Center Hall, French Doors, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, On Street.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Equipment Included
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 x 200
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Shed, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $529,000
Median Sold Price $541,000
Days On Site 126
Sales-List Price 99.9%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS