Price Slashed to $599,950 What a bargain if you want to live in Danville!! OPEN Sunday, August 26th - 1-4 pm. Gorgeous Danville Townhouse! Remodeled and ready to move in! Walking distance to The Livery and Downtown Danville. Lovely 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome with a 2-car garage and lots of storage space. Beautiful rustic hardwood floors throughout, crown molding and updated baseboards. Spacious master suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet with built-in organizers, and balcony with views of Mt. Diablo. Newer water heater, roof, exterior siding and paint. Updated kitchen with newer appliances, updated baths, dual pane windows, central heat and AC. Easy access to I-680 and perfect for commuters. Diablo View offers a gated pool, sauna and clubhouse. Stellar school district. This is a must see! Low HOA dues. Wonderful opportunity for a first time buyer or investor!
Townhouse, Contemporary, 3+ Story
Contra Costa County
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,284 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
San Ramon Valley (925) 552-5500
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone
- Bath Description
- Updated Baths, Solid Surface, Stall Shower, Tile
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Window Coverings, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Tile, Other
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Zero Lot Line.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Sauna
Source: Sperling's Best Places