OPEN Sun JULY 22nd 1-4 pm Location right off San Ramon Valley Blvd. Easy access to 680. No down VA or 3.5% FHA buyers welcome. What a wonderful opportunity for a first time buyer or investor. Only 26 total units in this Diablo View town home Assoc. Gorgeous Danville Townhouse. Close to The Livery and Downtown. Lovely 2 bedroom, 2.5 baths with a double car garage. Remodeled and ready to move in! Beautiful rustic hardwood floors throughout, crown molding and updated baseboards. Spacious master suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet with built in organizers, and balcony with view of the hills. The second bedroom has a full bathroom for your guests. Newer water heater, roof, exterior siding and paint. Updated kitchen with newer appliances; updated baths, dual pane windows, central heat and AC. Diablo Views offers a gated pool, sauna and clubhouse. Stellar school district. Lots of storage space.This is a must see! Low HOA dues,
Townhouse, Contemporary, 3+ Story
Contra Costa County
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,284 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
San Ramon Valley (925) 552-5500
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone
- Bath Description
- Updated Baths, Solid Surface, Stall Shower, Tile
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Window Coverings, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Tile, Other
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Zero Lot Line.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Sauna
Source: Sperling's Best Places