Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home close to downtown Hendersonville. This home features 2 master suites, one on the main level and one in the lower level. It has an open concept living room and dining area with a 16x20 main level deck that is half covered. The deck is accessible through the living area and the master bedroom.The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and Corian counter tops. Downstairs is a huge lower level deck that is accessed through a second living space. The lower level has a gas fireplace and a sliding glass door to the outside deck. The fenced rear yard combined with the deck makes a great outdoor space. It has on-demand hot water and the HVAC is less than one year old. The 2 car garage has a work area.
Single Family, 1 Story
Site Built, Vinyl
2,255 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Mud Room, Playroom
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 752 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room, Propane, Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Secluded, Community Maintenance, Clear lot, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $362,450
Median Sold Price $261,275
Days On Site 50
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS