Last Updated: 1/18/2018 11:49 AM
You won't want to miss seeing this impeccable home located in the popular Bentwater on Lake Granbury subdivision. This beautiful, custom-built home sits atop a hill providing gorgeous panoramic views of Lake Granbury and Comanche Peak - the perfect spot to see magnificient sunsets every evening and Granbury's grand firework display every July 4th! This exceptional 3 bedroom - 2 bath home features ceramic tile flooring, beautiful crown molding, impressive architectural arches, gas fireplace. The spacious front yard has wonderful trees and grand views - just a quick walk down to the Marina and your private boat slip. Access into the back of house allows easy entrance with 3 car garage. Ft Worth side of Granbury!
Single Family, Traditional
Electric Water Heater, Separate Meters
2,164 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Bentwater On Lake Granbury Sec One
- Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick, Gas logs, Insert.
- Alarm-Burglar, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Skylight, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Porch Covered, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1 Acre to 2.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Security Lighting. Subdivision, Wooded.