Beautiful 5 bedroom home in Seven Oaks! This home offers generous living space with all five bedrooms on the upper level. The main floor features a beautiful kitchen with granite counters, a large island, and built in desk. The family room flows right off the kitchen and has sliders out to the deck and paved patio. The separate dining and living room offer great entertaining space. The basement is finished with a large great room and full bath for tons of extra flexible living space. Recent upgrades to the home include brand new carpet in 2019, new roof and siding in 2018, new bath in basement, 2 new HVAC units in 2013 with service plan through 2020, new gutters in 2015, and a new garage door in 2015. Community pool included in HOA!
Single Family-Detached, 3+ Story, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
4,715 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,270 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,445 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Heated, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $395,995
Median Sold Price $325,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS