Travel down the tree-lined asphalt drive to complete privacy and unwind in this charming French country style home. Perfectly situated amongst a variety of hardwoods, this 60 acre slice of heaven is perfect for hunting. Over 3000 sq feet of beautifully designed living space, quality craftsmanship & attention to detail. Entertain family & friends in the sunken great room w/ impressive 2 story stone fireplace & the most interesting & unique beamed ceiling. Retire to the main level master with en suite bath. The kitchen is the heart of the home, outfitted w/ beautiful cherry cabinetry, a large center island, wood burning F/P and a charming breakfast room that overlooks the stone patio. Full of special features including crown molding & wide base trim, cathedral & 9 foot ceilings, plantation shutters, and oversized Pella windows w/ breathtaking views of the tranquil lake. There's a 3 car garage and 30x40 outbuilding for all your toys. Fish from your private large lake with island!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Well Private, Sump Pump
3,081 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Formal
- Counter Top - Solid Surface, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Full Master Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 624 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, Great Room, Kitchen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Stucco, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- 60 acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building. Paved Road, Wooded, Lake.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $179,900
Median Sold Price $271,800
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 95.5%
SOURCE: Xome-Peoria Area AOR