Beautifully renovated cape cod on tree lined street in Historic Ferndale. Professionally landscaped front yard on corner lot. Walk into open floor plan on first floor featuring engineered wood floors in living room, kitchen, and hallway with overhead brushed nickel light fixtures.This home offers a new kitchen with stainless appliances including brand new gas stove and built in microwave, kitchen cabinets, subway tile backsplash, and painted white brick wall. Brand new carpet in bedrooms on main level with two closets in owner~s suite.Upper bedroom with full-walk in closet. Finished basement with recessed lighting and new carpet throughout in rec room, office/den. Laundry room provides extra storage space. Updates also include newer roof and triple pane windows. Find yourself relaxing on the back patio overlooking fenced-in yard. Trampoline and playground equipment convey. Commuter friendly, walking distance to light rail, minutes from RT 97, easy commute to Baltimore. Great house not to be missed!
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,768 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,404 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 364 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Triple Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Corner.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $309,990
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 100.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS