Last Updated: 11/18/2017 11:30 AM
Fall in love the moment you walk in the door! This completely remodeled home is stunning & perfectly blends old with new. With its rustic wood floors, Chicago brick wood-burning fireplace, white trim & cabinetry, subway tile, and white quartz counters, it is better than new construction! It makes great use of every square foot with a fully finished lower level. On top of it all, the fenced-in backyard with a deck & patio creates a beautiful outdoor space. This ranch home will surprise you in every way!
Single Family, Ranch
Gas Water Heater, City
Frame, Wood Siding
2,012 sq. ft
Dunlaps 1st Add
956 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,056 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished, Concrete, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Garage, Parking Pad, 1 Car.
- Wood, Frame
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 75 X 105
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Close To Shops, Close To School, Close to Bus Line, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line