This bright 2 BR, 3.5BA townhouse in Ashburn Village has been freshly painted. New carpet has just been installed throughout and a new HVAC unit was installed in December. The home aslo has a fire sprinkler protection system. The living room has a beautiful marble wood burning fireplace. The eat in kitchen has new flooring, a new microwave and features gas cooking. The nice eat in area overlooks the deck and fully fenced backyard. There are 2 large bedrooms and 2 full baths on the upper level. Want more space? just take a few steps up to a spacious dormered loft! The lower level has a large finished room, full bath, laundry and plenty of storage. Seller will provide a $3,900 credit towards new windows.
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
2,210 sq. ft
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Loft
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,620 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 590 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $589,990
Median Sold Price $520,500
Days On Site 60
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS