Located just southwest of Annapolis, in horse country, convenient to major routes, stores & more. Touted South River School district. Privacy & convenience, extra spacious lot with space for a pool. Welcoming 2 story foyer, main floor office, 5 BRs, 3.5 Baths, lots of entertainment space, a wonderful sunroom, full length windows & numerous transom windows bringing in lots of natural light. All bedrooms are nicely sized, hardwood floors grace the main floor. Exceptional trim work, large eat-in kitchen, family room fireplace, huge deck & finely finished lower level. Outside offers a nice yard to romp in and plenty of room to park, Gazebo, tiered decking, patio & fire p. This is one of the best lots in the neighborhood!
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water H
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,384 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,184 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Atrium. Other, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $677,000
Median Sold Price $587,500
Days On Site 129
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS