Last Updated: 11/24/2017 3:43 AM
Why purchase a home only owned /occupied by the original owner ? Simple;the owner loved living here. All improvements/ renovations were done for his/her comfort. Thus,roof( 50 yr warranty), Anderson/Pella windows and doors , HVAC system,hot water heater,two sided gas fireplace, sunroom addition and bonus garden and storage rooms were chosen with great care.Fresh paint/carpet.Open Sunday
Townhouse, Contemporary, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
Other, Fiber Optics
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Storage, Florida Room, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Floor Furnace, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Entrance Inside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Skylights, Storm Door, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Insert, Fireplace Glass Door, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Corian Counter, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Wet Bar, Meeting Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Front Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Trees/Woods
- Privacy Fence, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Greenhouse. Other, Premium Lot.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis