BIG PRICE REDUCTION!!! Custom built, architect designed, cape cod sets privately amidst woods at top of quaint village of Laurel Park. Within short walk to Jump Off Rock Park, breathtaking mountain views and walking trails. Master on main plus den with closet. Gracious dining room open to large living room facing back wall of windows and real wood burning FP. Master has long bay window w/seat and storage. TWO HEATING/COOLING SYSTEMS - 1 @ each level. Plenty of kitchen cabinetry/built in desk. Upper level has tremendous under eaves storage and extra hidden space in all closets. New leaded glass front door w/storm door. New back door to deck, new garage doors. Party size deck 16'x 56' for family gatherings. Enforced deck at left w/220 outlet for hot tub. Built In desk/shelves in large upper level bonus room. Don't miss large walkin attic storage behind upper bedroom door. Low maint cement siding and very little grass to mow. Workshop area in oversized double garage. Gutter guards.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Site Built, Fiber Cement Siding
2,834 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Walk-in, Built-Ins, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage, Side Rear Garage Entry.
- Fiber Cement
- R-20 LP
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Secluded, Public Roads, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,750
Median Sold Price $286,500
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS