Owner is motivated to sell this custom built cape cod with private wooded setting, at top of quaint village of Laurel Park. Within short walk to Jump Off Rock Park, breathtaking mountain views, walking trails. Master on main plus den with closet. Gracious dining room open to large living room, with back wall of windows with window seat. Wood burning FP. MBr has long bay window with storage seat. HVAC system at each level. Plenty of kitchen cabinetry/built in desk. Multi storage areas @ upper level, elongated closets for storing stuff. New front and back doors, new garage doors. Party size deck, 16'x 56', perfect for neighborhood gatherings. 220 outlet for a hot tub at deck. Built In desk/shelves in large upper bonus room, perfect for hobbies/teen gatherings. Don't miss large walk in attic storage. Low maintenance cement siding; mostly natural landscaping - little grass to mow. Workshop area in heated oversized double garage. Plus attached garden shed. Listed at only $105 sqft.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Site Built, Fiber Cement Siding
2,834 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Walk-in, Built-Ins, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage, Side Rear Garage Entry.
- Fiber Cement
- R-20 LP
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Secluded, Public Roads, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $379,900
Median Sold Price $283,000
Days On Site 43
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS