Owner Agent. Prime Fort Washington location offers access to the Harbor/MGM but with the tranquility of Fort Washington National Park and the serenity of the Potomac River. Home is move-in ready and needs only a few minor cosmetic repairs. Sold As Is but a steal at this price and with these features. Showing appts require min 12 hour notice.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater,
4,548 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Fiber Optics
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Media, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,980 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,568 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Entrance Outside, Slab, Walkout
- Double Pane, Skylights
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Other.
Potential Short Sale
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $335,000
Median Sold Price $310,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS