Last Updated: 9/25/2017 3:01 AM
Luxury Living! Meticulous remodeled home on premium lot in desirable area of Lowes Island. Open floor plan, 2-story foyer, gorgeous hardwood floors throughout main level, stunning top of the line gourmet kitchen, master suite w/ 2-sided fireplace, luxury spa-like master bath, fully finished rec room, walk-out lower level to patio, large deck w/awning, seasonal views of golf course and the Potomac.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,924 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Kitchen Combo, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace Glass Door, Insert, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, High Ceiling, Tray, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
Take Rt.7 West, Take exit onto Algonkian Parkway, Right on Lowes Island Blvd. which turns into Water Mark Pl., Right onto Island View. Home will be located on the left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $419,925
Median sold price $395,000
Days On Market 64
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS