Last Updated: 11/19/2017 7:03 PM
Pool Home in Desirable Castille Classics Community. This Home Shows Beautifully & is in Pristine Condition. The Open Walkway, Leads to a Porch Entrance to Custom Double Doors, That Open to a Neutral Palette Throughout The Home. You'll Appreciate The Upgraded Kitchen w/Granite Counter Top, Black/Stainless Appliances; Blk Built-In Over, Blk Microwave, & Cook Top & New SS Dish Washer, a Spacious Corner Walk-In Pantry and Finally, Elegant White Finished Cabinets & Brass Knobs. Master Bedroom has a Slider to Backyard Patio Area, On-Suite Freshly Painted, Double Sink Vanity, Garden Tub & Walk-In Shower and a Hugh Walk-In Closet. You'll Love The Vaulted Ceiling in Master, Living & Dining Areas. Office/Den Space Can Easily be a 4th Bedroom. Exterior Features a 1/2 Acre Fully Landscaped to Include Lots of Concrete; Backyard Patio Slab The Full Length of the House w/Footing Ready for your Custom Patio Cover, Approx 2000 Sq Fe of Lawn, Desert Drought-Tolerant Landscaping, Lots of Trees & Rocks. Finally, Enjoy Extra Space in a 3 Car Garage, Additional Drive-Way Parking and More than Enough Side-Yard to Accommodate an RV. This Home Offers Too Much To Mention... This Home Won't Last... It's a Must See!!!
Single Family, Other
2,050 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Apply Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces.
- Concrete, Covered, Patio, Front Porch, Slab
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground, Permits
- Lot View
- Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Mountains.