This truly one-of-a-kind home resides on one of the few remaining brick-laid roads in the heart of Old Seminole Heights. The home is both original 1930 remodeled bungalow and partially new historically-matched addition (2016). The roof, TRANE a/c units, plumbing, insulation, and electrical systems are all two years new. This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home on an oversized 8,276sqft lot will stun you. The unbelievable upgrades include KitchenAid appliances, quartz & marble countertops, marble bathroom floors, bamboo flooring, Restoration Hardware lighting fixtures, towel warmer, SAMSUNG Front Load Washer & Dryer, huge 555sqft TREX side porch, 136sqft TREX private rear porch, Custom âTAMPA" Mural in Master, huge master walk-in closet, and pine porch ceilings. Beyond the upgraded architectural features, this home is certified smart including a RING doorbell, NEST thermostats & smoke/CO2 detectors, VIVINT security system, an 8 camera security system, Bluetooth KWIKSET keypad deadbolts, PHILIPS Hue wi-fi under-cabinet lighting & Lutron Caseta Controlled Lighting. If the laundry list of features arenât enough, location,location,location! The home is located within blocks of Starbucks, The Refinery, Bodega, Cappyâs Pizza, Ichicoro, Henry Ola Park, and much more. Minutes from the interstate, I-4 exit, and Downtown,Seminole Heights is quickly being recognized as the most convenient place to live in Tampa. Come be a part of the Seminole Heights Historical Community and movement in the most unique home in the neighborhood!
Single Family, Bungalow, Craftsman
Electric Water Heater
Siding, Stone, Wood Frame
2,165 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
West Suwanee Heights
Cable TV, Electric service available, Electric, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bar Refrigerator, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Marble, Bamboo
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Closed Circuit TV, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Driveway, Carport.
- Stone, Siding
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Full, Security Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. In City.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $284,900
Median Sold Price $233,500
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS