Imagine living in this well cared for single story co-op in the resort style community of Laguna Woods. This popular "NEW VALENCIA" home is just waiting for a few updates and personal touches that will bring it back to its full potential. NO STAIRS and no one above or below offers lots of privacy and situated in a lovely area of greenbelts. Carpeting throughout with vinyl floors in kitchen and tile in the entry area. Wonderful large covered front patio leading to a double door entry, along with a nice open atrium off the living room. Add all this to the amenities offered by Laguna Woods Village and you have a winning combination -- 27 hole championship golf course or the 9 hole executive par 3 course, tennis, paddle tennis, lawn bowling, 2 fitness centers, 7 clubhouses, 5 swimming pools, equestrian center, gardening opportunities, art studio, world class wood shop, over 200 clubs and organizations ensure you will never get bored here! Plus, free bus transportation around the community and nearby shopping and bus trips. Also, there is a very economical RV storage area to park your RV. Country Club Living at its BEST and just approximately 6 miles from beautiful Laguna Beach!
Condo/Townhouse, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
Concrete, Frame, Stucco
940 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Leisure World (Lw)
Saddleback Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Heat Pump, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- No Fireplace.
- 24 Hour Security, Guard At Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Laminate Counter, Unfurnished, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Detached Carport, Guest Parking, RV Parking.
- Stucco, Frame, Concrete
- Covered, Patio, Stone/Tile
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Lap, Heated, In-ground
- Community Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Park, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Billiard Room, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Storage Area. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Sport Court, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,500
Median Sold Price $292,000
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS