This home checks all the boxes newly built in 2016, a chic style that is modern yet timeless. White oak floors, designer lighting, and custom cabinetry combine for a sophisticated ambiance that reflects todays style of living. The open floor plan is perfectly arranged for everyday living as well as entertaining, and leads to an inviting and very private rear yard with heated dining lounge and ample space for play. There are 4 bedrooms, including one on the main level with direct access to a bath, plus an upstairs owners suite and two additional bedrooms. Luxurious touches include curbless showers on both levels, two linear gas fireplaces, and wiring for surround sound and media in the great room. Convenience is a way of life from this home only two blocks to cafes, restaurants, and shops, and just over one-half mile to Burlingame Avenue.
Single Family, Bungalow, Contemporary, Cape Cod, Craftsman, Colonial, French Provincial, Cottage, Traditional
Electric Water Heater
Fiber Cement Siding, Siding, Glass, Stucco, Mason
2,689 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Outside, Inside
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Counter Top Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Dryer, Washer
- Whole House Fan, Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security Guard
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Home Automation, Wet Bar, Sound System Wiring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Hardboard/Masonite, Asbestos, Siding, Glass, Flagstone, Fiber Cement, Clapboard, Plaster
- Glass, Slumpstone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Kennel, Rain Gutters, Exterior Lighting, BBQ, Security Lighting. Pond.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,398,000
Median Sold Price $2,285,000
Days On Site 54
Sales-List Price 102.9%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS