Gorgeous, updated one story 1st floor condo tucked-away in tranquil and peaceful gated community. Beautiful open floor plan, cathedral ceilings, and a lovely view over Brights Creek from the screened-in porch. The kitchen has been fully upgraded with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. This prime location is only minutes away from Hampton's Coliseum area, downtown, Buckroe Beach, Bases, Peninsula Town Center, and I-64! Privacy with lots of amenities! Pine Cone Harbour has plenty to offer on the water : enjoy access to the pier, boat slips, crab pots, boat parking, and a kayak station. Condo fee includes pool, clubhouse, gym, water, sewer, trash pickup, insurance, and more! Watch egrets, herons, boats & fireworks from poolside!! Fishing or crabbing from the community dock with cleaning station! Pine Cone Harbour is tucked away on a cul-de-sac entry road. Boat slips may be available for purchase or rent for up to 26' boats.
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
1,282 sq. ft
Pine Cone Harbour
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Tile, Carpet and Other, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, Assigned Parking Space, Guest Parking.
- Porch, Screened-in, Rear Porch
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Sliding Glass Door. Corner, Lower Level Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $193,500
Median Sold Price $176,000
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 99.9%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS