ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ALL BRICK ESTATE! Owners show so much pride in their meticulously maintained home. Gleaming hardwood floors, pristine ceramic tile and spotless carpeting. Upgraded finishes throughout include granite countertops and vanities, gas fireplace, built ins, crown molding, tray ceilings, chair rails, decorative tile tub/shower surrounds, outside entertainment area on the terraced, covered patio. Amenities include 3 car garage, convection microwave, large pantry and butler's pantry, walk-in closets in all bedrooms, spacious master suite with sitting area and beautiful master bath. Home is nestled in a prime location, desired development and schools. Great commuter location and convenient to hospitals, medical facilities, restaurants and shopping. Visit the virtual tour https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=zTieLZ2JxBy&mls=1
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,640 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Black Rock Estates
Circuit Breaker Box
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,640 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Stove
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Brick, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Corner.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $224,900
Median Sold Price $175,000
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS