Charming brick 3 bedroom ranch in Morton with a large backyard and absolutely move-in ready! Nice open great room with vaulted ceilings, beams, and Hunter Douglas ceiling fan and light. Large picture window to enjoy the outdoors. Everything has been freshly painted, new flooring throughout, carpet, Dura Ceramic tile floors in kitchen, baths, and laundry, high definition Formica in the kitchen, replacement windows, AC & Furnace 2013, water back up sump pump '15, Water heater '16, Dishwasher, disposal, microwave - '17. And yes - the laundry is on the main floor! Cozy family room in basement with fireplace and plenty of storage & workbench area. You will enjoy this maintenance free home and the mature landscaping has been removed for a fresh clean start! Don't miss it!
Single Family, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service, Sump Pump
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,903 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 761 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Block, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Blinds, Foyer 2 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Curb, Paved Road, Level, Curbs & gutters.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $192,450
Median Sold Price $183,000
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Xome-Peoria Area AOR