Priced to sell quickly- you won't want to miss this beautiful brick 4200 square feet home situated on a lush, spectacular lot in District 96/Stevenson HS! The recently painted home offers three fireplaces, a dramatic two story foyer, and an open floor plan with large room sizes and beautiful finishes. The stunning remodeled kitchen has 42' custom cabinets, high end stainless steel appliances, subway tile backsplash, pendant lighting and a large eating area with sliders to patio. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the family room, living room and hearth room. First floor office and mudroom and remodeled powder room. The spacious second floor features the master suite with sitting room and spa bath plus 3 large bedrooms and hall bath. The basement includes rec room, storage room and additional full sized updated laundry room. Professionally landscaped with in ground sprinklers. Convenient to Schools, Shopping and Metra. Ready to close quickly!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
4,192 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
KILDEER COUNTRYSIDE ELEMENTARY S
WOODLAWN MIDDLE SCHOOL
ADLAI E STEVENSON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Recreation Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Marble, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 114X279X140X336, 1.0-1.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Concrete Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $730,000
Median Sold Price $625,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 95.1%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data