Have you ever stayed in a vacation home & wished you never had to leave? This beautiful waterfront home will give you the feeling you are on vacation. The outdoor living is just a beautiful as the indoor spaces. The outdoor space offers rocking chair front porch, screened back deck, boardwalk to the screened room and boathouse. You will love upgrades; nest thermostat, new air handler, quartz counter tops, LTV flooring in living spaces, new carpet in bedrooms, solid core int. doors, tall baseboards just to list a few! Split floor plan w/ huge master suite w/ the perfect master bath, 2 large separate vanities, separate walk-in closets, double entry shower that is one of a kind & bonus room. 2 guest bedrooms w/ guest bath. The open living space will make you feel right at home, come see!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater
2,296 sq. ft
Black Creek Hills
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Driveway, No Covered Parking.
- Wood Decking, Front Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 84 waterfront 84 x 257
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ocean Access, Creek, Water Front, Boat House, Dock. Dead End Street, Rural, City Road, Asphalt, Regular, Sloped, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $251,950
Median Sold Price $218,000
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc