So much character! This beautifully maintained brick classic is your country dream come true. Enjoy the mountain views from your covered porch or lounge by the in-ground pool. It also features an updated custom kitchen with farmhouse sink, lower level family room (or 3rd bedroom) and full bath with stunning walk-in tile shower, clawfoot tub in the second floor bath, crown molding, two fireplaces, and a roomy entry area with a barn door slider. Gorgeous built-ins at every turn! The 24x34 detached garage is also studded and wired for an in-law apartment or cottage. Beautifully landscaped and ready for you to enjoy! Only 2 miles from 22/322.
Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1,623 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,248 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 375 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Vinyl, Other, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil, Other. Other.
- Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Insert, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Frame
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- RURAL AGRICULTURE
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Paved Road, Clear lot, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $159,900
Median Sold Price $172,450
Days On Site 122
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS