Stately all brick colonial built by Ron Davis offers 9' ceilings on both first and second floor. 2 new HVAC's for both floors, new natural gas hot water heater, kitchen totally redone to include SS GE Profile appliances, granite countertops, new cabinetry with soft close drawers & pull out shelves and 12"X24" tile floors. Hardwood floors in all living spaces except, bonus room has carpet & baths are tile. Family room open to kitchen with masonry fireplace converted to gas and flanked by French doors to large screened porch. Office with built-ins and separate access door to outside. Huge 800 sq. ft. walk up attic is floored for storage or can be finished off. Shingles and baths are original but in good shape. Sought after 3 car garage, screened porch, and deck overlooking private back yard backing up to nature preserve.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
James City County
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
4,152 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Cook Top Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Security Guard, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Floored, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Stone Counter Top, French Doors, Hydro Tub, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Deck, Porch, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Irrigation System, Street Lights. Beach Front, Lake Front, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball, Golf Facilities, Jogging Path, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,950
Median Sold Price $277,887
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Xome-Williamsburg Area AOR