Last Updated: 9/19/2017 10:23 AM
Stunning waterfront property with magnificent views of New York City! 3 separate decks afford remarkable vistas of the City's skyline!Two other decks capture the glorious sunsets of Union Beach! All windows are framed with tasteful plantation shutters. The family room is adorned with a wall of windows overlooking the glorious bay & NYC! All glass doors and windows are protected by a UV film which also is designed to reinforce in case of hurricanes. The Master Bedroom Suite comes w/a walk in closet, full Jacuzzi bath tub w/double sinks & a private balcony deck overlooking the bay! The kitchen features a copper tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances & granite countertops w/ center island! The dining room is adorned w/grass cloth wallpaper & wainscoating. A wet bar completes the scene
Condo, 3 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning, Ceramic.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony, Wet Bar, Window Blinds, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Driveway, Off Street, Open Parking.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Bay, Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Bay, Water Front, Outdoor Lights, Extra Storage, Sliding Glass Door. Level.
Rt.35 to Union Ave to Gateway Circle.
Median list price $225,000
Median sold price $229,400
Days On Market 128
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS