One of a Kind! 4 bedroom and 2 bath log home with a full basement sitting on 5.2 acres just north of Hardin! Beautiful location with a huge yard! Perfectly manicured landscaping throughout the property. Curl up on the couch and enjoy the crackling of the fire in the custom built fireplace. This is an authentic log home through and through. Upstairs has three large bedrooms, a sitting room, and a full bath. A bedroom on the main level is next to the laundry room and bathroom. A tankless water heater has been added. There are two covered porches to sit outside and admire the beautiful Calhoun scenery! A 6240 sq ft. pole Barn is perfect to store all your outdoor toys and equipment. This property comes with a 1000 sq. ft. guest house. House comes with an industrial kitchen for some serious canning or cooking, full bath, and multiple beds for lodging. Great way to earn extra income! There is also an outdoor wood stove that can heat both homes.
Single Family, Cabin/Rustic, Craftsman, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story, Cabin
Cedar Exterior, Log
2,400 sq. ft
Calhoun Dist 40
CALHOUN DIST 40
CALHOUN DIST 40
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- First Floor Laundry
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Custom Cabinetry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Other
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Propane, Wood, Other. Forced Air, Other.
- Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Outdoor Fireplace, Living Room, Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace, Built-in Shelves
Exterior / Lot Features
- Side Entry.
- Cedar, Log
- Porch Covered, Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 5.2 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop, Shed / Utility Building. Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $330,000
Median Sold Price $99,500
Days On Site 32
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: MARIS - MidAmerica Regioanl Information System