Effortless vacation lifestyle on 128 Ft of Lakefront with spectacular views of private Bass lake & state park lands. Sandy beach leads to DEEP, clean, spring-fed water, perfect for swimming, paddle-boarding, canoeing, or a quiet electric motor cruise. Great fishing all year! Skate & cross country ski out of your own backyard. Pro landscape with beach firepit & 4 stone terraces. Trex & iron balconies off master & 2nd Br. Extremely well maintained home with over 3,500 livable sq ft. Kitchen boasts Birch cabinets, Sub Z fridge, dual sinks, double ovens & dedicated gas grill patio. Private Library off Great Room. Marble inmaster bath.UL laundry. ML solid white Oak floors, stone floor on LL walkout with, 2nd kitchen, 4th bedroom, full bath & 2nd laundry. 2017 Roof/skylights, 2019 Furnace, 2018 A/C. Extras include tankless hot water heater, boat garage, playhouse/shed, dock, 2 kayaks, canoe, fiberglass paddle boat, & brand new gas grill. House is hardwired for whole house Generator.
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Well Private
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Wood
2,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Bass Lake Woods No 1
3,528 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Walled Lake Cons School District
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 960 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning, Great Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Balcony, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Lake, Dock Facility, BBQ, Shed. Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $404,900
Median Sold Price $290,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 97.9%