Immaculate custom home nestled in the woods with all the right features. Winter views of soaring granite cliffs and extensive professionally designed landscaping. Two rooms at lower level can be flex space for workshop/studio/exercise, or finish to your desire. Turn key vacation rental with full kitchen/bath and bath radiant heat offers easy opportunity for income. Heated/cooled sunroom to enjoy the private wooded views. From seller-- "Dearest Neighbors -- It is too difficult to have individual conversations with all of youâ¦ I am going to put my wonderful house on the market on the first of September. As you all know, I love the house (the best built house I have ever lived in), the garden has been my creative joy and I could not have chosen better neighbors. The serenity of the wilderness behind the house, the wildlife, the roosting turkeys and the bears have all added immeasurably to my pleasure in living here."
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
City, Public Water Service
Site Built, Fiber Cement Siding
3,465 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Earth Heart Builders
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Guest Room, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,056 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Radiant, Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Insulated Door
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Fiber Cement
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Lot Dimensions
- per tax records
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guest Quarters. Cul-De-Sac, Secluded, Private Road Maintenance, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $296,625
Days On Site 40
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS