Not ready to commit to a house? Looking to downsize? This spacious 2200 sq ft corner unit offers stunning views of Garth Woods. Flooded with sunlight, this unit lives like a home without the upkeep! This spacious 3/4 bedroom/2 bath unit boasts a foyer, 2 living rooms, formal dining room, eat in kitchen with SS appliances & granite counters. High ceilings, hardwood floors, ample storage, a pantry & built ins are just a few things that makes this unit such a rarity! Close to Scarsdale Village. Easy commute on train to NYC. The Thornycroft has on site laundry, an exercise room, & large outdoor green space. Eastchester schools & eligibility for Lake Isle membership. Free outdoor parking w/town permit. Thornycroft has one of the lowest maintenances on Garth Rd. Truly not to be missed.
On Demand Hot Water, Water , Municipality
2,222 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Intercom System, Microwave
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit
- Gas Heat, Oil, Steam. Radiant.
- Storage, Common Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Storage Room, Street Parking.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Exercise Area(s), Extra Storage. Close to Bus Line, Park Adjacent, Railroad, Close To School, Close To Shops.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Bus Line
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,358,500
Median Sold Price $870,000
Days On Site 171
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Hudson Gateway MLS