If you are looking for a private, secluded compound with lots of elbow room, you need to check out this oak studded home, guest house and granny unit set on 5+ acres of land. The original Spanish style post adobe ranch home built in the early 1900's has been expanded into approximately 7200 square feet with plenty of space to get lost in. Extensive remodeling has taken place over the years including new bathrooms, an updated kitchen, new flooring, crown molding...The list goes on and on. There is a spacious detached 2 bedroom guest apartment along with a granny unit. Over the 4 car garage, which also has a large carport. Although you will feel as though you are miles away, this one of a kind of Estate is located just a few miles from HWY 68, and a short drive from Salinas and Monterey.
Single Family, Ranch
4 Full/1 Half
7,202 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Yes -1 space
- Trash Compactor, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator
- Bonus Room, Living Room, Outdoor Fireplace, Propane, Propane, Great Room, Zero Clearance, Masonry, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Gated Parking, Off Street, Street Parking, Guest Parking.
- Stone/Tile, Slab, Deck
- Partial, Chain Link, Wood, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, BBQ, Rain Gutters. Pond.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $559,000
Median Sold Price $515,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS