Act quick on this 3 bedroom 2 full bath Updated Twin Home in central Conshohocken! This home is complete with refinished hardwood flooring, great size Living and Dining Rooms, New Cherry cabinet kitchen with stainless steelappliances, gas range, decorative glass tile back splash, soft-close drawers, granite counter tops, Euro-styled tile flooring, and a breakfast nook with 2 skylights. The Master Bedroom is spacious with 2 closets, chair rail, and brand-new windows. Two other great sized bedrooms that offer new hardwood flooring and nice closet space plus the ceramic tile hall bath complete the second level. You'll also find deep baseboards, ceiling fans in every room, polished hardwood flooring, a HUGE finished basement with recessed lighting and a full bath featuring a seamless glass shower stall. A heated mudroom overlooks the rear fenced-in yard with garden area, paved walkways, and patios leading to the oversized detached 2-car garage. Turn the garage into your personal work space with electric access, phone/internet/cable access, and a hot water heated bathtub, plus a wall mounted A/C unit. This home is in a great location, just steps away from Sutcliffe Park and central Conshohocken, with access to great restaurants, shops, parks, public transportation and major roadways!
Other, Traditional, 3+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,758 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,324 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 434 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Full, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Gravel.
- Lot Dimensions
- 19.00 x 0.00
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $369,900
Median Sold Price $350,000
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS