This lakefront home exemplifies modern luxury living at its finest. The residence offers picturesque views of Park Lake from every level & several outdoor spaces where you will appreciate this magnificent setting. Enjoy swimming, fishing, boating & spectacular views year round. Elements of design include a 3-story foyer, a 19' limestone & brick fireplace, walls of windows, French doors & interior balcony. The Great room, chef's kitchen & formal dining room are in the heart of the home, perfect for intimate dinner parties or lavish entertaining. A home office, tucked away in a quiet corner provides a perfect work atmosphere & serene lake views. Master bedroom suite offers a lavish bath & balcony overlooking the gardens & lake. A room over the garage is a bonus with full bath, heat, central air & entrance from the home or street. Lower level opens to the patio and lake. Just 14 miles to downtown Chicago, close to great restaurants, shopping, & minutes to O'Hare Airport & major highways.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
6,032 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
GEORGE B CARPENTER ELEMENTARY SC
EMERSON MIDDLE SCHOOL
MAINE SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Atrium, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Roof Deck
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 91 X 174, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Dock, Gate Entry, Grill - Outdoors, Landscaped Professionally. Beach Front, Lake Front, Asphalt, Curbs & gutters.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $499,000
Median sold price $415,000
Days On Market 89
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data