Last Updated: 9/19/2017 10:43 AM
Welcome home! Bright, open and spacious hard to find ranch on a full basement/corner lot in prime location close to I-85, 316, shopping and schools. No struggling bringing groceries from side-entry garage to large white kitchen with cabinets galore, and breakfast area. This spacious home is open and features lots of windows to provide plenty of natural light, sizable family room. You will enjoy the airy sunroom off of Master suite. Basement is partially finished - 3 rooms plus bath. Need storage? Got it! 2/3 of basement unfinished. All with Richland's great amenities! Home Warranty provided
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Sewer at Street
Wildwood Lakes At Richland
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools. Corner, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
I-85 to Lawrenceville-Suwanee, East to Taylor Road, Right onto Wildwood Lakes OR Hwy 316 to West on Hwy 120, right on Lawrenceville-Suwanee, Right on Taylor Road, Left on Wildwood Lakes - Home will be at corner of Calmwater Court and Wildwood Lakes on Ri
Median list price $424,950
Median sold price $330,500
Days On Market 83
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service