Welcome home! Bright, open and spacious hard to find ranch on a full basement/corner lot in prime location close to I-85, 316, shopping and schools. No struggling bringing groceries from side-entry garage to large, updated kitchen with cabinets galore, granite counter-tops, and new stainless steel appliances. This spacious home is open and features lots of windows to provide plenty of natural light, sizable family room. You will enjoy the airy sunroom off of Master suite. Basement is partially finished - 3 rooms plus bath. Need storage? Got it! 2/3 of basement unfinished. All with Richland's great amenities! Home Warranty provided
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Sewer at Street
2,730 sq. ft
Wildwood Lakes At Richland
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools. Corner, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $442,942
Median sold price $357,200
Days On Market 95
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service