Last Updated: 9/21/2017 2:49 AM
Contemporary custom home + manufactured home. Located on secluded 10.6 AC prestigious De Luz area with lush landscaping and above ground wood deck salt water pool. Main home has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths with over 2375 sq ft. Attached 2 car garage. Entry has custom leaded front door. Living room features porcelain faced fireplace. 24" porcelain tile throughout the whole downstairs. Granite kitchen counters with 46" Jenn-Air 6 burner cook top with downdraft fan. Double over. Walk in pantry. Formal dining area off kitchen. Seating for 6 around granite tiled island. Master bedroom downstairs with shower. Guest bath off hall has 6' tube with marble on walls and ceilings. Bamboo floor on stairs, master bedroom & loft. Master bath has double sinks with jacuzzi tub and stall shower. Private deck off master bedroom. Ceiling fans in all rooms. One of a kind light fixtures. Central Vacuum. New 50 gallon water heater. Laundry area in garage. 2nd home has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths around 900 sq ft. 2nd Home has been remodeled from top to bottom. Detached 2 car garage with 400 sq ft office and bath. Property is partially fenced. Custom Barb Q covered area at main home. Wood deck off living/dining room over looking pool.
Single Family, Contemporary
Common Hot Water Heater, Water Softener, Well Shar
Concrete, Frame, Stucco
2,375 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Loft, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Hookups in Garage, Dryer Connection
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Living Room, Wood-burning, Blower.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Wet Bar, Washer Hook Ups, Center Hall, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Driveway, Direct Garage Access.
- Stucco, Frame, Concrete
- Deck, Wood Decking
- Pool Description
- Private, Above ground, Saltwater, Heated, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Kennel, Satellite Dish, Custom Built.
Rancho Calif. Rd to De Luz left to Carancho right to Vista Del Mar Right to Rio Linda Rd right on left
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $534,900
Median sold price $447,000
Days On Market 72
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS