Spectacular turnkey custom flat located on a premier second floor location at the prestigious Belvedere building in the heart of the Irvine Financial District. Inside, discover open and airy living spaces highlighted by two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, designer flooring, upgraded plush carpeting, custom window treatments, recessed lighting, high ceilings, custom paint and a multitude of widows for exceptional light. The entire property has been thoughtfully considered. The Chef's kitchen features beautiful slab-granite counter tops with full backslash, modern cabinetry and professional stainless steel appliances. One of the most notable features is that all approximately 1685 square feet of livable space is situated on one level. The wide open floor plan accents the alluring scenic views of the city and hills. This property has a preferred location for easy entry and exit of the community. The world class amenities at Central Park West include two resort-style saline pools and spas, two parks, pickle ball court, basketball court an 8000 square foot gym and fitness facility and a community event center. Convenient to Fashion Island, South Coast Plaza, UCI and John Wayne Airport.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Tankles
1,685 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Santa Ana Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane
- No Fireplace.
- Controlled Access, 24 Hour Security, Card Entry, Closed Circuit TV, Security Guard, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Storage, Washer Hook Ups, Fire Sprinklers, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Private, Side by Side, Subterranean Parking.
- Balcony, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Child safety fence, Filtered, Gunite, Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Community Spa, Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Insulated Doors, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Urban.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Park Play Area, Sport Court
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $985,000
Median Sold Price $855,000
Days On Site 70
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS