This classic house is on Arey Cove & is flooded with natural light. The wide and deep porch faces the cove with ocean views & serves as an outdoor room with space for a dining table and chairs for reading or gazing at the sea. This is one of the early houses on Vinalhaven. It is flawlessly proportioned and is so comfortable. It is a 5 minute walk to Geary's Beach & Park. It is close to the authentic lobster fishing Village & all area amenities. There is a meadow, fantastic granite outcroppings, apple trees, mooring, and lots of room for gardens. Live year around in this light filled house or visit throughout the year. There is a spacious barn for ping pong,bicycles, kayaks, boating and fishing gear. This idyllic property has an excellent rental history.
Single Family, Farmhouse
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Private Water Service, Well, Electric W
Wood Frame, Clapboard
1,421 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, DSL Available
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,421 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiators, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Covered Park Lot, Gravel, 1 Car.
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic
- Residential - Marine
- Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deeded Beach Access, Tidal, Water Front, Ocean, Mooring, Out Building, Shed. Beach Access, Rural, Gravel Road, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Rolling, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $329,000
Median Sold Price $262,250
Days On Site 496
Sales-List Price 92.6%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System