Looking for a spacious house with a flexible floor plan in a well-established quiet neighborhood? Welcome to 21 Virginia Ln. There are four floors of living space to spread out in to accommodate your needs. A newer kitchen with cherry cabinets and quartz counter tops opens up to both the family room and dining room allowing you to keep track of whats going on. A huge living room with French doors to a deck. Another French door off the family room leads to a larger deck, great for entertaining and to watch whats happening in the back yard. Finished third floor that makes for an awesome bedroom suite. The finished basement is a real surprise with brick arches, steam shower, sauna and wine bar¦WOW...imagine the parties! Located on a corner lot allows for nice privacy; close to commuter routes and shopping. This is your chance to come live in our beautiful city of Newburyport! The outside of the house is scheduled to be painted; inside newly done.
Single Family, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
3,543 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Sitting Room, Office
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Stone
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Full, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Extra Storage. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $625,000
Median sold price $578,750
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network