Dreaming of watching your horses graze by their barn, sipping lemonade on the screened porch and listening to the babbling brook by your beautiful new 4 bedroom home? This well thought out custom home is truly a dream come true! It offers an abundance of comfortable living spaces for everyone. Created to enjoy and entertain, the floor plan offers flexibility and flows from the open foyer, music room, large center island kitchen w/ stainless appliances on to the formal dining room and gorgeous fireplaced great room accented by a glass wall overlooking the winding brook, stone walls and landscaping. The second floor hosts a loft library that overlooks the great room and enjoys a quiet escape with views, an en-suite master with multiple closets, a lovely bath and relaxing jetted tub. Two more bedrooms and full bath complete the second floor with hardwood stairs leading to the finished third floor, with an awesome rec room, large light filled office area and 4th bedroom. The third floor could make a super guest or teen suite as well! Set on a pastoral 6.9 acres, this lovely property also offers a 4 stall barn, paddock and 70x110 fenced outdoor riding arena. Neighborhood has abundant trails and conservation land that can be reached without transporting your horses. Located in the highly desirable Chester and Pinkerton School system. Hurry.... "Start Packing"!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Wood Siding
Public Sewer, Septic
2,742 sq. ft
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Underground, Electric, Propane, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Recreation Room, Office, Library
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,742 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Walkup, Concrete, Daylight, Full, Entrance Outside, Storage, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Woodburning Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Gravel, Driveway, Off Street, Unpaved.
- Wood, Clapboard
- Patio, Screened Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Satellite Dish, Barn, Out Building, Garden, Landscaped. Rural, Farm, Paved Road, Public Roads, Horse Property, Level, Wetlands.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $399,900
Median sold price $365,000
Days On Market 146
Sales-List Price 100.1%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England