Last Updated: 1/19/2018 10:31 PM
Exceptional hobby farm with numerous amenities. Bordering Surface Creek and views of the Grand Mesa, this 10.21 acres (3 separate parcels) has been a productive small acreage farm for many years. Good irrigation water rights, gated pipe, fenced and multiple established areas for livestock. A hay barn, tack shed, shop and detached garages. All of these outside features plus a gorgeous brick home in impeccable condition. Open design with great natural light, vaulted ceiling and exposed wood beams. Central AC for warm days, natural gas forced air heat plus a wood fireplace for the winter months. Office, master suite and guest bedroom and bathroom all on the main level. A private entry basement apartment gives additional opportunities! Basement apartment has a private bedroom, living area, small kitchenette and 3/4 bathroom or utilize the space for additional family living. Two car attached garage, landscaped and deck. One of a kind opportunity.
Single Family, 1 Story
City, Irrigation/Sprinklers, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Wood Frame
2,901 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas
- Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace Glass Door, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings, Washer/dryer Hookup, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 10.21, 10 - 19.99
- Residential Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek, Extra Storage, Landscaped, Barn, Shed, Workshop. Paved Road.