Space galore! Great cape, brick all around with front porch and plenty of parking. Refinished wood flooring in main and upper level. Natural light flooded bright and spacious living room. Good size kitchen with new flooring. Specious dining room with chair railing. Four ample bedrooms with good closet space. Full finished basement with family or recreation room lading to patio for seasonal fun. Extra rooms for extended family or guest. Updated windows, newer roof, separate systems for AC & Heat. Comfortable radiant heat, newer water heater and refinished wood floors.Great location, minutes to I-95 and Rt. 1. Minutes to Ocoquan, Fairfax, Pentagon, DC and more. Close to Quantico Base, Fort Belvoir, Potomac Mills, National Harbor, MGM casino and more.Come check it out.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front
1,624 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Electric service available
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,224 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway, Public.
- Rear, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $344,900
Median Sold Price $320,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS